Special Details on Fall 2020 Music Lessons
Even though things will be different this year, Faders is very excited to get back to in-person music lessons starting on Sept 8th!
All of our easy to understand, student friendly programs, policies & procedures are staying exactly the same - we just have to make some small adjustments to ensure the comfort & safety of our students, teachers & staff.
We will be following all recommendations & requirements set forth by the Province of Manitoba, Prairie Mountain Health Region & the Brandon School Division. We will be updating our policies & procedures as the situation allows.
Safety & Sanitization
- All teachers will be wearing masks & we do request that students wear them as well as is currently the requirement from the Province of Manitoba.
- Hand Sanitizer stations can be found at the front entrance & in the back lesson room area.
- The showroom will be regularly sanitized & the lesson studios will be sanitized between each lesson.
Student & Teacher Sick Days
- If you or anyone in your household is showing symptoms of illness, please stay home & let us know that you won’t be in for the lesson. Teachers now have the ability to conduct FaceTime and/or Zoom lessons in these instances
- If your teacher is sick we will contact you as soon as possible to reschedule or roll over your lesson. (same policy as before)
- Lessons are 25 minutes long and start on the half hour. This gives the teachers 5 minutes to clean & sanitize between students
- Fewer lesson rooms will be in daily operation this fall to reduce foot traffic in the store. That means lesson spots will be limited.
- In an effort to keep from overcrowding the lesson area of the store, we are asking that students arrive to their lessons as close to the start time as possible and likewise, are picked up as close to the end of their lesson as possible.
- If you prefer online lessons only, that's no problem - we do that too & will find a spot on the schedule that suits you!
- Our teachers now have access to new tools that will allow us to enhance our in-person lessons and offer online lessons when it suits our students.
In the event that another shutdown or circumstance that would cause in-person lessons to be suspended, our plan would be to immediately and seamlessly switch to online lessons on the same schedule.
We will continue to adapt and make changes as things unfold. Even though things might be a bit different than what we have experienced in the past, we are treating this as an opportunity to provide an even better lesson experience :)
Note: If you prefer, lesson packs can now be purchased/renewed directly on our website HERE
See you soon!