Blackstar HT-5RH MKII 5 Watt Tube Head
Killer tones and innovative features make the HT-5R MkII the ultimate studio and practice valve amp. The MkII’s completely new design takes the performance of this award-winning tone machine to a whole new level.
To make the HT-5R MkII sound full and toneful even at the lowest volume levels, we designed a low powered push-pull power amp which produces the crunch and break-up characteristics of a traditional 100W output stage, but at a much lower volume. This is achieved by the use of a 12BH7 dual triode valve in push-pull configuration producing 5 Watts output, which is rich in valve harmonics and compression.
The Power Reduction switch takes you down to 0.5 Watts without any compromise in tone: perfect for driving the valve power stage at home or in the studio.
Our patented ISF circuit gives you infinite adjustment over the characteristics of the tone control network and takes you from the USA to the UK and anywhere in between. So now you can effectively design your own tone and finally find "the sound in your head".
The HT-5R MkII also has a fully specified stereo speaker emulated output and USB audio output which allows you to easily record amazing valve tone. It also features the unique 4x12/1x12 voicing switch allowing you to change the tonal characteristics of the emulated signal between two emulated cabinet types.
The stereo speaker emulated output can be used at the same time as the internal speaker/extension cab, providing headphone free monitoring or the choice to blend a mic'd speaker and emulated signals together for unrivalled usability when recording at home or in the studio. In addition the speaker output can be turned off for "silent" practice or recording.
Add to this footswitchable Voices for Clean and Overdrive, an XLR D.I. output, effects loop with switchable level, 16Ω and 8Ω speaker outputs which allow you to run the amp into an external speaker cabinet of your choice, and a stereo MP3/Line in allowing you to jam along to your favourite tracks, you have everything you need for recording or practising.
WHAT'S NEW FOR MKII?
- Footswitchable Voices for Clean and Overdrive channels
- Power reduction to 0.5 Watt
- USB audio out for easy pro recording
- XLR D.I. out
- Newly voiced studio quality reverb
The conventional three way guitar EQ network, or tone stack (a.k.a. Bass, Middle and Treble), is a key to the characteristic "voice" of traditional guitar amplifiers. Classic amplifier designs have their own versions of this network which leads to their own tonal voicings.
The ISF control allows you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings in a way that has never before been possible. In this way you can design your own sound and truly find 'the sound in your head'.
569.99HT-5RH MKII SPECS
- 5 WATT HEAD
- UNIQUE PUSH-PULL POWER AMP DESIGN
- ECC83 PREAMP VALVE, ECC82 POWER AMP VALVE
- 2 CHANNELS
- FOOTSWITCHABLE VOICES FOR CLEAN AND OVERDRIVE
- USB AUDIO OUT
- NEWLY VOICED STUDIO QUALITY REVERB
- 4-16Ω EXTENSION SPEAKER JACK SOCKET
Who are we?
Faders Music is an independently owned & operated music store located in the middle of the Canadian Prairies - Brandon, MB. We opened our doors on April 12, 2007.
What do we do?
Musical Instruments, Music Lessons & Vinyl Records.
At our core we are a music store specializing in guitars, pianos/keys, drums & recording gear. We are a proud dealer for many top brands including: Fender, Ibanez, Orange & Blackstar.
A huge part of what makes Faders, Faders.. is our music school. We have 12 instructors on staff that teach all ages and skill levels in guitar, piano, drums and voice. Over the years we have taught hundreds & hundreds of students the joy of learning a musical instrument. Some of our former students have even become teachers at the store!
A few years back we thought it would be cool to add new and used vinyl records to the store. It's been a huge hit! We also recently started bringing in rock band T-Shirts & other "lifestyle" type stuff.
Our goal has always been to be a comfortable place for music lovers to hangout, shop and/or learn how to play.
- We have a full service guitar repair shop.
- We offer financing. If you want to slice up your payments on that dream guitar we can help. It's fast and surprisingly easy. You can even apply from the comfort & privacy of your own home right here on the home page of our website.
- We are Canada's #1 ToneWood Amp Dealer
- We have a pretty cool Reverb Shop where you can sometimes find neat stuff we don't necessarily have listed on our website
- High pressure sales? Nonchalant clerks who are half asleep? Not at Faders! At Faders there's never any pressure to buy and we are always happy to answer any questions and help guide you to products you might be interested in.
- We ship worldwide. Whether it's through our website or Reverb store we can and do ship all over the world.
- Local customers can shop online at faders.ca & pickup in store. Do you like to shop online but still want to support your local shops? Now it's easy to buy online here and select "Local Customer Pickup" during the checkout process. We will prepare your stuff and have it waiting for you.
Looking for even more info about Faders? Drop us an email at email@example.com or reach out to us through Instagram or Facebook @fadersmusic