Breedlove Organic Artista Concertina Natural Shadow CE Acoustic
ARTISTA CONCERTINA CE
Breedlove’s distinctive small body guitar delivers a surprisingly clear, crisp sound, and its short scale 12-fret design makes it a joy to play. Extensive Custom Shop engineering and experimentation has resulted in a modern shape that has a bigger sound and a more comfortable profile than a traditional parlour model.
A guitar for connoisseurs, yet astonishingly affordable. While the Artista series sits at the top of the Organic Collection line, it still lies within reach, and how.
A short scale Hard Rock maple neck, joining the Oregon myrtlewood body at the twelth fret, puts a combination of easy playability, expressive tone and visual beauty right into your hands.
Small body guitars are treasured by serious players, and an Artista Concertina Natural Shadow CE—with an arresting high gloss Natural Shadow finish on a torrefied European spruce top—is an investment in joy. The Breedlove difference at its finest!
Expand your expression, aided by the easy play and singing tone of a short scale neck that joins the body at the twelfth fret. Get all-solid-wood tone in an intimate design that lets you play better, sound better and play more.
- Body Type: Concertina
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Myrtlewood
- Back and Sides: Myrtlewood/Umbrellularia/United States
- Top Finish: Natural Shadow Burst High Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Natural Shadow Banded Burst High Gloss
- Fretboard: African Ebony
- # Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Gold w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 14.75"
- Waist Width: 8.64"
- Upper Bout Width: 10.828"
- Body Length: 19.08"
- Body Depth: 3.25" (neck), 3.93" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012"-.053")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Binding: Dark Walnut
- Inlay: 3mm Brass Dots Offset
- Case: None
- Scale Length: 25."
- Sound Hole: 3.875"
- Designed in Bend, OR USA
- Crafted in China
ORGANIC ARTISTA SERIES:
The Breedlove Organic Artista Series takes luxury to a new level, with gold frets and tuners, brass inlays and an African ebony fingerboard capping a Hard Rock maple neck. The latter, denser than mahogany, couples with Breedlove’s favorite tone platform, Oregon myrtlewood, to create an instrument as sonically powerful as it is visually beautiful—with a thin Natural Shadow Burst finish and dark walnut binding setting off each unique, varied and colorful back and side. Torrified European spruce tops with African ebony bridges work with myrtle’s magic fusion of rosewood thump, mahogany warmth and maple brilliance to deliver a balanced, high energy, ultra-responsive playing experience. When you’re ready, Artista is here.
Great sound. No clear-cut woods.
The result of a pioneering three-year journey, The Organic Collection from Breedlove offers four impressive series of sustainably sourced, all solid wood acoustic/electric guitars at revolutionary prices.
Featuring torrefied European spruce tops for “aged” tone and durability, and Breedlove Natural Sound Electronics with sound hole controls.
“We’re making tomorrow’s guitars today,” beams Tom Bedell, whose whole earth philosophy and passion for high quality sound is the driving force behind The Organic Collection, designed in Bend, Oregon, and featuring individually-harvested FSC-certified exotic tonewoods like European spruce—torrefied at the source in the Swiss Alps—and African mahogany and ebony. Native Oregon myrtlewood is carefully salvaged and culled from the Pacific coast. No synthetic materials are used, and half the glue of traditional laminates means a lighter, more responsive instrument with dynamic range, tone and sustain rivaling other builder’s high end models.
Every entry in The Organic Collection features exacting top and back graduations informed by Breedlove’s careful research; a thin UV finish; Natural Sound electronics with soundhole-mounted volume and tone controls; easy-to-maintain pinless bridges; and classic Breedlove playability.
Torrefaction makes the thermally “aged” spruce tops sing as though they’ve been played for thirty years and proves more resistant to changes in temperature and humidity.
The Organic Collection from Breedlove—it’s the natural path to uninhibited solid sound.
Who are we?
Faders Music is an independently owned & operated music store located in the middle of the Canadian Prairies - Brandon, MB. We opened our doors on April 12, 2007.
What do we do?
Musical Instruments, Music Lessons & Vinyl Records.
At our core we are a music store specializing in guitars, pianos/keys, drums & recording gear. We are a proud dealer for many top brands including: Fender, Ibanez, Orange & Blackstar.
A huge part of what makes Faders, Faders.. is our music school. We have 12 instructors on staff that teach all ages and skill levels in guitar, piano, drums and voice. Over the years we have taught hundreds & hundreds of students the joy of learning a musical instrument. Some of our former students have even become teachers at the store!
A few years back we thought it would be cool to add new and used vinyl records to the store. It's been a huge hit! We also recently started bringing in rock band T-Shirts & other "lifestyle" type stuff.
Our goal has always been to be a comfortable place for music lovers to hangout, shop and/or learn how to play.
- We have a full service guitar repair shop.
- We offer financing. If you want to slice up your payments on that dream guitar we can help. It's fast and surprisingly easy. You can even apply from the comfort & privacy of your own home right here on the home page of our website.
- We are Canada's #1 ToneWood Amp Dealer
- We have a pretty cool Reverb Shop where you can sometimes find neat stuff we don't necessarily have listed on our website
- High pressure sales? Nonchalant clerks who are half asleep? Not at Faders! At Faders there's never any pressure to buy and we are always happy to answer any questions and help guide you to products you might be interested in.
- We ship worldwide. Whether it's through our website or Reverb store we can and do ship all over the world.
- Local customers can shop online at faders.ca & pickup in store. Do you like to shop online but still want to support your local shops? Now it's easy to buy online here and select "Local Customer Pickup" during the checkout process. We will prepare your stuff and have it waiting for you.
Looking for even more info about Faders? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us through Instagram or Facebook @fadersmusic