Breedlove Organic Signature Concerto Copper E Acoustic
SIGNATURE CONCERTO COPPER E
Breedlove prides itself on modern design, but understands that some players just love the classic, unadorned look of a non-cutaway guitar.
Loud, textured and supremely satisfying, Breedlove’s proprietary Concerto delivers more volume and more nuance than the standard classic dreadnought. Our largest body shape retains trademark Breedlove playing comfort while summoning a lush, complex tonal response.
The Signature Concerto Copper E is for you—symmetrical, round shouldered and as traditional in its tone as in its shape. With the warmth of African mahogany under the pure acoustic power of an “aged” European spruce top, the guitar sounds and feels like an old friend, falling into the hand or onto the knee with a practiced grace.
Given as a thoughtful gift, or acquired as a personal reward, the Signature Concerto Copper E will satisfy for years. It’s a lifetime investment.
- Body Type: Concerto
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Back and Sides: African Mahogany/ Khaya anthotheca/ Republic of Congo
- Top Finish: Copper Burst Semi-Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Semi-Gloss (Mahogany Stain)
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Waist Width: 9.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.745"
- Body Length: 20.696"
- Body Depth: 4" (neck), 5" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.013"-.056")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Black (6mm)
- Inlay: 3mm MOP plastic Dots Offset
- Case: None
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 3.75"
- Designed in Bend, OR USA
- Crafted in China
ORGANIC SIGNATURE SERIES:
Available in four distinctive body shapes—offers the world’s highest-value, superior-sounding acoustic/electric guitars at astoundingly affordable prices. All-solid torrefied European spruce tops sound vintage right out of the box; all-solid African mahogany backs and sides add warmth and projection; and a selection of gloss and semi-gloss Copper Burst finishes provide beauty and protection. Comfortable and easy to maintain, Signatures are perfect as your first guitar or as a new, great-sounding addition to your collection. Loud, light, nimble—put your Signature on music with Breedlove.
Great sound. No clear-cut woods.
The result of a pioneering three-year journey, The Organic Collection from Breedlove offers four impressive series of sustainably sourced, all solid wood acoustic/electric guitars at revolutionary prices.
Featuring torrefied European spruce tops for “aged” tone and durability, and Breedlove Natural Sound Electronics with sound hole controls.
“We’re making tomorrow’s guitars today,” beams Tom Bedell, whose whole earth philosophy and passion for high quality sound is the driving force behind The Organic Collection, designed in Bend, Oregon, and featuring individually-harvested FSC-certified exotic tonewoods like European spruce—torrefied at the source in the Swiss Alps—and African mahogany and ebony. Native Oregon myrtlewood is carefully salvaged and culled from the Pacific coast. No synthetic materials are used, and half the glue of traditional laminates means a lighter, more responsive instrument with dynamic range, tone and sustain rivaling other builder’s high end models.
Every entry in The Organic Collection features exacting top and back graduations informed by Breedlove’s careful research; a thin UV finish; Natural Sound electronics with soundhole-mounted volume and tone controls; easy-to-maintain pinless bridges; and classic Breedlove playability.
Torrefaction makes the thermally “aged” spruce tops sing as though they’ve been played for thirty years and proves more resistant to changes in temperature and humidity.
The Organic Collection from Breedlove—it’s the natural path to uninhibited solid sound.
We like to keep things simple, so Faders Music Inc. offers Free Canada-Wide Shipping for almost all orders over $99.99 (before tax).
Local customers may choose to pickup their order at the store free of charge during the checkout process (click & collect). Free local delivery to Brandon, MB addresses is also available for orders over $25.
Here's the thing... some larger/heavier items may be subject to shipping charges. Canada is a big place and shipping companies calculate their rates using "dimensional weight" meaning larger items are very expensive to ship - even if they don't weigh very much (i.e. an empty guitar case).
We want to be completely transparent with our shipping policy, so here is a list of items that we have to charge some shipping on. (these fees usually work out to about 25%-50% of what we actually pay).
Faders Subsidized Flat Shipping Rates (within Canada)
- 61-76 Note Keyboards : $39 + tax
- 88 Note Pianos : $89 + tax
- Electronic Drumsets : $49 + tax
- Empty Guitar Case (hardshell) : $39 + tax
- Guitars < $350 Value : $39 + tax
- Amps 25+ watt : $49 + tax
- Guitar & Bass Bundles : $49 + tax
If you make a purchase from one of the listed categories and choose Free Canada-Wide Shipping, we will email you a secure link to pay the shipping charge after you've made your purchase. It's super fast and super easy.
Note: Some remote or rural locations may be subject to additional shipping charges. For example, if your delivery address is a PO Box and you order a large or heavy item then we will email you a secure payment link with a subsidized flat rate shipping charge determined by the item(s) ordered and your delivery address.
A brief note about shipping & delivery estimates:
When you place an order with Faders, we always ship within 1 business day (same day whenever possible). In short.. we inspect, pack and get it out the door as fast as humanly possible. Place your order on a Monday - it leaves Tuesday at the latest, place your order Friday at 7:30pm CST - it leaves Monday morning etc.
Once your order has left the store it is in the hands of the delivery company. Shipping estimates shown in our checkout process are estimates provided to us from the shipping companies - they are not guaranteed delivery dates as there are many factors which can impact actual delivery times such as: seasonal shipping volumes, extreme weather, staffing/technical/mechanical issues, delivery location and global pandemics (occasionally).
We do everything in our power to get you your gear as fast as possible & we know the shipping companies are working hard to do the same.
If you have any questions, please send us an email email@example.com or chat with us here on the website.
Who are we?
Faders Music is an independently owned & operated music store located in the middle of the Canadian Prairies - Brandon, MB. We opened our doors on April 12, 2007.
Where are we?
Faders Music Inc.
2412A Victoria Ave.
What do we do?
Musical Instruments, Music Lessons & Vinyl Records.
At our core we are a music store specializing in guitars, pianos/keys, drums & recording gear. We are a proud dealer for many top brands including: Fender, Ibanez, Orange & Blackstar.
A huge part of what makes Faders, Faders.. is our music school. We have 12 instructors on staff that teach all ages and skill levels in guitar, piano, drums and voice. Over the years we have taught hundreds & hundreds of students the joy of learning a musical instrument. Some of our former students have even become teachers at the store!
A few years back we thought it would be cool to add new and used vinyl records to the store. It's been a huge hit! We also recently started bringing in rock band T-Shirts & other "lifestyle" type stuff.
Our goal has always been to be a comfortable place for music lovers to hangout, shop and/or learn how to play.
- We have a full service guitar repair shop.
- We offer financing. If you want to slice up your payments on that dream guitar we can help. It's fast and surprisingly easy. You can even apply from the comfort & privacy of your own home right here on the home page of our website.
- We are Canada's #1 ToneWood Amp Dealer
- We have a pretty cool Reverb Shop where you can sometimes find neat stuff we don't necessarily have listed on our website
- High pressure sales? Nonchalant clerks who are half asleep? Not at Faders! At Faders there's never any pressure to buy and we are always happy to answer any questions and help guide you to products you might be interested in.
- We ship worldwide. Whether it's through our website or Reverb store we can and do ship all over the world.
- Local customers can shop online at faders.ca & pickup in store. Do you like to shop online but still want to support your local shops? Now it's easy to buy online here and select "Local Customer Pickup" during the checkout process. We will prepare your stuff and have it waiting for you.
Looking for even more info about Faders? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us through Instagram or Facebook @fadersmusic