Shure MV88 Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone
Mounted via Lightning, your iOS device now sports the mic with best-in-class stereo audio. The MV88 records video with crystal clear sound, gets that interview with clarity, and captures the performance of a lifetime. This multi-directional masterpiece tilts, rotates, and is made to withstand demanding conditions. Like music festivals and influencer meetups.
How it works
Plug the MV88 into any iOS device and angle it so you always pick up detailed stereo sound from exactly where you need to. The ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ Video app gives you on-screen audio metering and integrated controls, while the ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ audio app lets you customise the MV88 exactly how you want. What will you post first?
Why it's better
Wins the popularity contest
New, but already a top ten in our vast line-up, the MV88 is so packed with features that even those new to mobile recording are considering all the possibilities. What will you do?
The audio you’ve wanted
Especially for mobile devices, sound has always taken a back seat (pun intended) to video. That just changed. Almost a century of audio excellence informs this plug-in mic that’s everything you’d expect from Shure.
Always the right direction
Tilt, rotate or flip the MV88 up to 90 degrees, to get stereo clarity with amazing flexibility. Use the DSP preset modes to get going quickly, so you never miss a beat.
You’ll never miss with the real recording capability of the MV88. Small enough for your pocket and durable enough to take just about anything you can dish out. Anywhere, every time.
Easy, friendly control
The ShurePlus MOTIV Audio app gives you the ability to record studio-quality audio — and so much more. Trim and share in multiple formats with a few quick taps.
Quality that's in the details
- Pick up pristine audio wherever you need to
- Perfectly pocket sized, simple plug-and-play with iOS
- Detailed stereo capture, five DSP preset modes
- All-metal construction that travels like a champ
- ShurePlus MOTIV Video app manages high-quality audio for your moving pictures
- ShurePlus MOTIV audio app for recording and onscreen control
Who are we?
Faders Music is an independently owned & operated music store located in the middle of the Canadian Prairies - Brandon, MB. We opened our doors on April 12, 2007.
What do we do?
Musical Instruments, Music Lessons & Vinyl Records.
At our core we are a music store specializing in guitars, pianos/keys, drums & recording gear. We are a proud dealer for many top brands including: Fender, Ibanez, Orange & Blackstar.
A huge part of what makes Faders, Faders.. is our music school. We have 12 instructors on staff that teach all ages and skill levels in guitar, piano, drums and voice. Over the years we have taught hundreds & hundreds of students the joy of learning a musical instrument. Some of our former students have even become teachers at the store!
A few years back we thought it would be cool to add new and used vinyl records to the store. It's been a huge hit! We also recently started bringing in rock band T-Shirts & other "lifestyle" type stuff.
Our goal has always been to be a comfortable place for music lovers to hangout, shop and/or learn how to play.
- We have a full service guitar repair shop.
- We offer financing. If you want to slice up your payments on that dream guitar we can help. It's fast and surprisingly easy. You can even apply from the comfort & privacy of your own home right here on the home page of our website.
- We are Canada's #1 ToneWood Amp Dealer
- We have a pretty cool Reverb Shop where you can sometimes find neat stuff we don't necessarily have listed on our website
- High pressure sales? Nonchalant clerks who are half asleep? Not at Faders! At Faders there's never any pressure to buy and we are always happy to answer any questions and help guide you to products you might be interested in.
- We ship worldwide. Whether it's through our website or Reverb store we can and do ship all over the world.
- Local customers can shop online at faders.ca & pickup in store. Do you like to shop online but still want to support your local shops? Now it's easy to buy online here and select "Local Customer Pickup" during the checkout process. We will prepare your stuff and have it waiting for you.
Looking for even more info about Faders? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us through Instagram or Facebook @fadersmusic