Does Faders sell turntable needles?

Great question. The short answer is yes. The long answer is maybe.. 

Generally speaking we carry replacement needles for the new brands of turntables that we sell in our store - mainly Crosley & Audio-Technica. If you have one of those brands, we should either have the needle you need or can get you one.

Many other new, mid to upper range turntables also use Audio-Technica needles so you might still be in luck if your turntable isn't one of our brands.

If you have an older turntable with a replaceable cartridge we will likely have a new cartridge you can replace your old one with. The new cartridge will have a new Audio-Technica needle on it - so when you have to replace it again it's easy to find.