Breedlove Organic Signature Concert Copper E Acoustic
SIGNATURE CONCERT COPPER E
A non-cutaway model, the Signature Concert Copper E has all the classic lines of a vintage acoustic guitar, with a modern secret weapon. The torrefaction process, with the European spruce top essentially roasted at the mill, makes it sound vintage, too.
The Concert, Breedlove’s most popular body shape—designed 30 years ago and still going strong—is favoured by discerning players for its versatile, balanced, articulate sound and its easy playing ergonomic comfort. This flagship platform performs equally well strummed or fingerpicked, and is perfectly poised for accompanying the human voice.
There’s a sonic wow factor at work in the Signature Concert Copper E that can’t be matched. The versatility and adaptability of the renowned Breedlove concert shape, developed 30 years ago and trusted ever since, is on full display, under a thin, shimmering Copper Burst semi-gloss finish no less.
With no clear-cut woods, the Signature Concert Copper E harks back to the Golden Age of the acoustic guitar, while heralding a new one.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Back and Sides: African Mahogany/ Khaya anthotheca/ Republic of Congo
- Top Finish: Copper Burst Semi-Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Semi-Gloss (Mahogany Stain)
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.874"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012"-.053")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Black (6mm)
- Inlay: 3mm MOP plastic Dots Offset
- Case: None
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 4"
- Designed in Bend, OR USA
- Crafted in China
ORGANIC SIGNATURE SERIES:
Available in four distinctive body shapes—offers the world’s highest-value, superior-sounding acoustic/electric guitars at astoundingly affordable prices. All-solid torrefied European spruce tops sound vintage right out of the box; all-solid African mahogany backs and sides add warmth and projection; and a selection of gloss and semi-gloss Copper Burst finishes provide beauty and protection. Comfortable and easy to maintain, Signatures are perfect as your first guitar or as a new, great-sounding addition to your collection. Loud, light, nimble—put your Signature on music with Breedlove.
Great sound. No clear-cut woods.
The result of a pioneering three-year journey, The Organic Collection from Breedlove offers four impressive series of sustainably sourced, all solid wood acoustic/electric guitars at revolutionary prices.
Featuring torrefied European spruce tops for “aged” tone and durability, and Breedlove Natural Sound Electronics with sound hole controls.
“We’re making tomorrow’s guitars today,” beams Tom Bedell, whose whole earth philosophy and passion for high quality sound is the driving force behind The Organic Collection, designed in Bend, Oregon, and featuring individually-harvested FSC-certified exotic tonewoods like European spruce—torrefied at the source in the Swiss Alps—and African mahogany and ebony. Native Oregon myrtlewood is carefully salvaged and culled from the Pacific coast. No synthetic materials are used, and half the glue of traditional laminates means a lighter, more responsive instrument with dynamic range, tone and sustain rivaling other builder’s high end models.
Every entry in The Organic Collection features exacting top and back graduations informed by Breedlove’s careful research; a thin UV finish; Natural Sound electronics with soundhole-mounted volume and tone controls; easy-to-maintain pinless bridges; and classic Breedlove playability.
Torrefaction makes the thermally “aged” spruce tops sing as though they’ve been played for thirty years and proves more resistant to changes in temperature and humidity.
The Organic Collection from Breedlove—it’s the natural path to uninhibited solid sound.
Who are we?
Faders Music is an independently owned & operated music store located in the middle of the Canadian Prairies - Brandon, MB. We opened our doors on April 12, 2007.
What do we do?
Musical Instruments, Music Lessons & Vinyl Records.
At our core we are a music store specializing in guitars, pianos/keys, drums & recording gear. We are a proud dealer for many top brands including: Fender, Ibanez, Orange & Blackstar.
A huge part of what makes Faders, Faders.. is our music school. We have 12 instructors on staff that teach all ages and skill levels in guitar, piano, drums and voice. Over the years we have taught hundreds & hundreds of students the joy of learning a musical instrument. Some of our former students have even become teachers at the store!
A few years back we thought it would be cool to add new and used vinyl records to the store. It's been a huge hit! We also recently started bringing in rock band T-Shirts & other "lifestyle" type stuff.
Our goal has always been to be a comfortable place for music lovers to hangout, shop and/or learn how to play.
- We have a full service guitar repair shop.
- We offer financing. If you want to slice up your payments on that dream guitar we can help. It's fast and surprisingly easy. You can even apply from the comfort & privacy of your own home right here on the home page of our website.
- We are Canada's #1 ToneWood Amp Dealer
- We have a pretty cool Reverb Shop where you can sometimes find neat stuff we don't necessarily have listed on our website
- High pressure sales? Nonchalant clerks who are half asleep? Not at Faders! At Faders there's never any pressure to buy and we are always happy to answer any questions and help guide you to products you might be interested in.
- We ship worldwide. Whether it's through our website or Reverb store we can and do ship all over the world.
- Local customers can shop online at faders.ca & pickup in store. Do you like to shop online but still want to support your local shops? Now it's easy to buy online here and select "Local Customer Pickup" during the checkout process. We will prepare your stuff and have it waiting for you.
Looking for even more info about Faders? Drop us an email at email@example.com or reach out to us through Instagram or Facebook @fadersmusic