Boss RC-1 Loop Station
LOOK NO FURTHER. THE ANSWER FOR LOOPING IS BOSS!
The BOSS RC-1 is our simplest and most user-friendly Loop Station ever, and it’s a ton of fun! Since the RC-20 Loop Station was first released in 2001, BOSS has led the way by continually releasing new looping products. Though they’ve been used and enjoyed by various looping artists and performers, BOSS still pursued an easier and more affordable solution. The RC-1 is a straightforward looper that is easy to operate. Experience the fun of looping when you record, playback, overdub, and undo or redo loops using this compact BOSS stompbox. And of course, the RC-1 retains the BOSS quality and performance that musicians around the world have come to expect and rely on.
On the top panel, there is a new and innovative loop indicator, which consists of a 24-segment LED laid out in a circular pattern. You can quickly and easily determine the current status of the Rec/Overdub/Play modes. With a maximum 12 minutes of stereo recording time, the RC-1 is capable of capturing any extended performance that you can create or imagine! The stereo in/out jacks can be used with stereo effects and amplifiers. Additionally, they allow you to connect stereo instruments, such as synthesizers. Other convenient features include battery and AC power, as well as flexible external footswitching capabilities. The RC-1 is an especially great partner to start enjoying looping!
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external footswitch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off
- BOSS five-year warranty
You’ll never be “out of the loop.”
Everyone always wants to be “in the loop,” but with other loopers, you may not have enough recording time to capture every phrase that you want for your masterpiece. With its 12 minutes of stereo recording time, the RC-1 has the most stereo recording time in its class.
Is the RC-1 the right choice for you?
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or a concert touring professional. The RC-1 is a great choice for any guitarist, bassist or keyboardist concerned with usability and simplicity while having lots of fun!
What are some applications for the RC-1?
You can incorporate the RC-1 into your existing pedalboard or effects system. It’s also a great way to learn, practice or improve your playing by quickly and easily creating your own backing track to jam along with. You can also loop stereo instruments like synthesizers and have a ball playing along.
Is that new loop indicator just eye candy?
Well, yes and no. Sure, it’s cool to look at, but the new indicator on the RC-1 is also very innovative and useful. You can clearly and easily see the current status of the Rec/Overdub/Play modes. You can also switch the indicator to an alternate mode, which visually tracks your loop. During overdubbing and playback, the speed at which the indicator rotates directly corresponds to the length of the loop.
What’s up with the stereo inputs and outputs?
Apparently, some other products are based on the belief that mono recording and playback is good enough for you. In this day and age, we here at BOSS believe that it’s not too much for you to expect a stereo looper. With stereo inputs and outputs, you can record and playback your creations in stereo, the way music was intended to be played, performed, and enjoyed.
Why would I want an external footswitch?
The optional FS-7 makes footswitching even simpler and easier! And, its compact size won’t take up much space on your pedal board. Pressing the “A” switch will stop the Rec/Overdub/Play mode. Hold down the “A” switch for two seconds or longer to erase the phrase. By pressing the “B” switch, you can easily undo or redo your phrase. It’s that easy!
We like to keep things simple, so Faders Music Inc. offers Free Canada-Wide Shipping for ALMOST all orders over $99 (before tax).
Some larger/heavier items are subject to shipping charges.
Canada is a big place and shipping companies calculate their rates using "dimensional weight" meaning larger items are very expensive to ship - even if they don't weigh very much (i.e. an empty guitar case). Not to mention freight companies are charging ever increasing "fuel surcharges" regardless of the price of fuel.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies, please contact us prior to placing your order.
Local customers may choose to pickup their order at the store free of charge during the checkout process (click & collect). Free local delivery to Brandon, MB addresses is also available for orders over $25.
We want to be completely transparent with our shipping policy, so here is a list of items that we have to charge some shipping on. (these fees usually work out to about 25%-50% of what we actually pay).
Faders Subsidized Flat Shipping Rates (within Canada)
- 61-76 Note Keyboards : $44 + tax
- Keyboard/Piano Stands : $44 + tax
- 88 Note Pianos : $95 + tax
- Electronic Drumsets : $65 + tax
- Empty Guitar Case (hardshell) : $44 + tax
- Empty Instrument Gigbag (guitar, keyboard) : $30 + tax
- Guitars < $350 Value : $44 + tax
- Amps 25+ watt : $55 + tax
- Guitar or PA Speaker Cabinets : $44 - $95 depending on size
- Guitar & Bass Bundles : $55 + tax
If you make a purchase from one of these listed categories and choose "Free Canada-Wide Shipping" in the checkout process, we will email you a secure link to pay the shipping charge after you've made your purchase. It's super fast and super easy.
Shipping charges on small item orders that total under $99 before tax are generally in the $9.99-$19.99 range depending on their size. You will see the options during the checkout process. If you accidentally choose "Pickup at Store" and need the order shipped to your location, we will contact you before shipping and send a secure payment link for the shipping charge by email.
Note: Some remote or rural locations may be subject to additional shipping charges. For example, if your delivery address is a PO Box and you order a large or heavy item then we will email you a secure payment link with a subsidized flat rate shipping charge determined by the item(s) ordered and your delivery address.
A brief note about shipping & delivery estimates:
When you place an order with Faders, we always strive to ship within 1 business day (same day whenever possible). In short.. we inspect, pack and get it out the door as fast as humanly possible. Place your order on a Monday - it leaves Tuesday, place your order Friday at 7:30pm CST - it leaves Monday morning etc.
Once your order has left the store it is in the hands of the delivery company. Shipping estimates shown in our checkout process are estimates provided to us from the shipping companies - they are not guaranteed delivery dates as there are many factors which can impact actual delivery times such as: seasonal shipping volumes, extreme weather, staffing/technical/mechanical issues, delivery location (Canada's a big place) and global pandemics (occasionally).
We do everything in our power to get you your gear as fast as possible & we know the shipping companies are working hard to do the same.
If you have any questions, please send us an email email@example.com or chat with us here on the website.
Who are we?
Faders Music is an independently owned & operated music store located in the middle of the Canadian Prairies - Brandon, MB. We opened our doors on April 12, 2007.
Where are we?
Faders Music Inc.
2412A Victoria Ave.
What do we do?
Musical Instruments, Music Lessons & Vinyl Records.
At our core we are a music store specializing in guitars, pianos/keys, drums & recording gear. We are a proud dealer for many top brands including: Fender, Ibanez, Orange & Blackstar.
A huge part of what makes Faders, Faders.. is our music school. We have 12 instructors on staff that teach all ages and skill levels in guitar, piano, drums and voice. Over the years we have taught hundreds & hundreds of students the joy of learning a musical instrument. Some of our former students have even become teachers at the store!
A few years back we thought it would be cool to add new and used vinyl records to the store. It's been a huge hit! We also recently started bringing in rock band T-Shirts & other "lifestyle" type stuff.
Our goal has always been to be a comfortable place for music lovers to hangout, shop and/or learn how to play.
- We have a full service guitar repair shop.
- We offer financing. If you want to slice up your payments on that dream guitar we can help. It's fast and surprisingly easy. You can even apply from the comfort & privacy of your own home right here on the home page of our website.
- We are Canada's #1 ToneWood Amp Dealer
- We have a pretty cool Reverb Shop where you can sometimes find neat stuff we don't necessarily have listed on our website
- High pressure sales? Nonchalant clerks who are half asleep? Not at Faders! At Faders there's never any pressure to buy and we are always happy to answer any questions and help guide you to products you might be interested in.
- We ship worldwide. Whether it's through our website or Reverb store we can and do ship all over the world.
- Local customers can shop online at faders.ca & pickup in store. Do you like to shop online but still want to support your local shops? Now it's easy to buy online here and select "Local Customer Pickup" during the checkout process. We will prepare your stuff and have it waiting for you.
- In 2021 we acquired Ted Good Music (also in Brandon, MB). Ted Good Music offers band instrument rentals & repairs, PA system rentals & a whole lot more!
Looking for even more info about Faders? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us through Instagram or Facebook @fadersmusic