Selmer Advanced Student Alto Saxophone with Rose Brass Neck
You’ll play better with a Selmer. Fueled by passion and dedication, Selmer has been leading the industry in woodwind design and innovation for over 135 years. Selmer’s commitment to manufacturing the highest quality instruments has ensured that every player is delivered the best musical experience on or off the concert stage. For better first notes, practice sessions, rehearsals, or performances, you don’t just need an instrument - you need a Selmer.
Designed from the artisan Selmer Paris saxophones, the Selmer SAS301 premium student alto saxophone features the signature Selmer tone. The rose brass neck combined with a post to rib to body construction creates a rich, warm, and projecting sound. An elegant hand engraving adorns the beautiful gold lacquer, strong nickel plating is on the key work, and the iconic Selmer tri-point bell brace completes its durable and beautiful design.
Several upgrades were made including the palm key placement and use of premium Pisoni leather pads. Carefully adjusted blue steel needle springs create a light and fast key action iconic to the Selmer brand. Additionally, a 3-phase tone hole leveling process guarantees precisely level tone holes for long-lasting pad seating and stability. Every Selmer saxophone is professionally set up, play-tested, and optimally adjusted at the Conn-Selmer Woodwind Center located in Elkhart, Indiana.
- Rich, warm, projecting tone
- Sturdy fully ribbed construction
- Advanced ergonomics for ease of reach and playability
- Beautiful finish and engraving
- Light and fast key action
- Post to rib to body construction
- Rose brass neck
- Auxiliary keys: front F, high F# key
- Hand engraved
- Blue steel springs
- Lacquer body and nickel-plated keys
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Angled left-hand spatula keys
- Double arm bracing on bell keys
- Pisoni leather pads
- Metal resonators
- ABS stackable case
- Selmer premium mouthpiece
We like to keep things simple, so Faders Music Inc. offers Free Canada-Wide Shipping for ALMOST all orders over $150 (before tax).
Some larger/heavier items are subject to shipping charges.
Canada is a big place and shipping companies calculate their rates using "dimensional weight" meaning larger items are very expensive to ship - even if they don't weigh very much (i.e. an empty guitar case). Not to mention freight companies are charging ever increasing "fuel surcharges" regardless of the price of fuel.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies, please contact us prior to placing your order.
Local customers may choose to pickup their order at the store free of charge during the checkout process (click & collect). Free local delivery to Brandon, MB addresses is also available for orders over $25.
We want to be completely transparent with our shipping policy, so here is a list of items that we have to charge some shipping on. (these fees usually work out to about 25%-50% of what we actually pay).
Faders Subsidized Flat Shipping Rates (within Canada)
- 61-76 Note Keyboards : $44 + tax
- Keyboard/Piano Stands : $44 + tax
- 88 Note Pianos : $95 + tax
- Electronic Drumsets : $65 + tax
- Empty Guitar Case (hardshell) : $44 + tax
- Empty Instrument Gigbag (guitar, keyboard) : $30 + tax
- Guitars < $350 Value : $44 + tax
- Amps 25+ watt : $55 + tax
- Guitar or PA Speaker Cabinets : $44 - $95 depending on size
- Guitar & Bass Bundles : $55 + tax
If you make a purchase from one of these listed categories and choose "Free Canada-Wide Shipping" in the checkout process, we will email you a secure link to pay the shipping charge after you've made your purchase. It's super fast and super easy.
Shipping charges on small item orders that total under $99 before tax are generally in the $9.99-$19.99 range depending on their size. You will see the options during the checkout process. If you accidentally choose "Pickup at Store" and need the order shipped to your location, we will contact you before shipping and send a secure payment link for the shipping charge by email.
Note: Some remote or rural locations may be subject to additional shipping charges. For example, if your delivery address is a PO Box and you order a large or heavy item then we will email you a secure payment link with a subsidized flat rate shipping charge determined by the item(s) ordered and your delivery address.
A brief note about shipping & delivery estimates:
When you place an order with Faders, we always strive to ship within 1 business day (same day whenever possible). In short.. we inspect, pack and get it out the door as fast as humanly possible. Place your order on a Monday - it leaves Tuesday, place your order Friday at 7:30pm CST - it leaves Monday morning etc.
Once your order has left the store it is in the hands of the delivery company. Shipping estimates shown in our checkout process are estimates provided to us from the shipping companies - they are not guaranteed delivery dates as there are many factors which can impact actual delivery times such as: seasonal shipping volumes, extreme weather, staffing/technical/mechanical issues, delivery location (Canada's a big place) and global pandemics (occasionally).
We do everything in our power to get you your gear as fast as possible & we know the shipping companies are working hard to do the same.
If you have any questions, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us here on the website.
Who are we?
Faders Music is an independently owned & operated music store located in the middle of the Canadian Prairies - Brandon, MB. We opened our doors on April 12, 2007.
Where are we?
Faders Music Inc.
2412A Victoria Ave.
What do we do?
Musical Instruments, Music Lessons & Vinyl Records.
At our core we are a music store specializing in guitars, pianos/keys, drums & recording gear. We are a proud dealer for many top brands including: Fender, Ibanez, Orange & Blackstar.
A huge part of what makes Faders, Faders.. is our music school. We have 12 instructors on staff that teach all ages and skill levels in guitar, piano, drums and voice. Over the years we have taught hundreds & hundreds of students the joy of learning a musical instrument. Some of our former students have even become teachers at the store!
A few years back we thought it would be cool to add new and used vinyl records to the store. It's been a huge hit! We also recently started bringing in rock band T-Shirts & other "lifestyle" type stuff.
Our goal has always been to be a comfortable place for music lovers to hangout, shop and/or learn how to play.
- We have a full service guitar repair shop.
- We offer financing. If you want to slice up your payments on that dream guitar we can help. It's fast and surprisingly easy. You can even apply from the comfort & privacy of your own home right here on the home page of our website.
- We are Canada's #1 ToneWood Amp Dealer
- We have a pretty cool Reverb Shop where you can sometimes find neat stuff we don't necessarily have listed on our website
- High pressure sales? Nonchalant clerks who are half asleep? Not at Faders! At Faders there's never any pressure to buy and we are always happy to answer any questions and help guide you to products you might be interested in.
- We ship worldwide. Whether it's through our website or Reverb store we can and do ship all over the world.
- Local customers can shop online at faders.ca & pickup in store. Do you like to shop online but still want to support your local shops? Now it's easy to buy online here and select "Local Customer Pickup" during the checkout process. We will prepare your stuff and have it waiting for you.
- In 2021 we acquired Ted Good Music (also in Brandon, MB). Ted Good Music offers band instrument rentals & repairs, PA system rentals & a whole lot more!
Looking for even more info about Faders? Drop us an email at email@example.com or reach out to us through Instagram or Facebook @fadersmusic