ToneWood Amp + Kremona NG-1 Bundle
Faders Music offers fast, easy, reliable and FREE Canadian Shipping
No Border Crossings, No Currency Exchange, No US Duty, No Brokerage Charges. Order Today and it ships Today!
- ToneWoodAmp SOLO (complete with X-Brace & 1/4" Patch Cord)
- Kremona NG-1 Tie-bar pickup with cable
For Nylon-string Acoustic guitars WITHOUT an existing pickup.
This Kremona NG-1 tie-bar piezo pickup is specially made for the ToneWoodAmp with a custom length 1/8" to 1/4" patch cable.
This is a natural, detachable passive piezo pickup solution for non-electric nylon-string guitar.
Encased in lightweight tone wood, NG-1 ensures the natural sound of your guitar without modification. The NG-1 installs safely and securely on the tie bar utilizing the tension of the strings. NG-1 comes complete with an 8 foot detachable, easily replaceable cable. When not in use, NG-1 may be left in place with no detriment to the instrument’s acoustic sound.
Package Contents: Tonewood Amp, Magnetic X-Brace, 1/4" Patch Cord, Kremona NG-1 Pickup
- Price is in CAD - Canadian Dollars (we are in Brandon, Manitoba)
- Orders ALWAYS ship within 24 hours - usually the same day
- Call us at (204) 571-0428 with any questions
- Buy with confidence from Faders! We have shipped hundreds & hundreds of ToneWood Amps to satisfied guitarists all across Canada!
- No Duty, No Brokerage, No Cross Border Shipping, No Currency Exchange
- Ships from Manitoba - Get Yours Fast!
- FADERS EXCLUSIVE - BEST IN CLASS - 60 DAY RETURN
Deliveries within Canada generally take 1-7 days depending on the shipping option you choose. Faders Music is located in Manitoba so you never have to worry about your shipment being delayed at a border crossing.
We like to keep things simple, so Faders Music Inc. offers Free Canada-Wide Shipping for almost all orders over $99.99 (before tax).
Local customers may choose to pickup their order at the store free of charge during the checkout process (click & collect). Free local delivery to Brandon, MB addresses is also available for orders over $25.
Here's the thing... some larger/heavier items may be subject to shipping charges. Canada is a big place and shipping companies calculate their rates using "dimensional weight" meaning larger items are very expensive to ship - even if they don't weigh very much (i.e. an empty guitar case).
We want to be completely transparent with our shipping policy, so here is a list of items that we have to charge some shipping on. (these fees usually work out to about 25%-50% of what we actually pay).
Faders Subsidized Flat Shipping Rates (within Canada)
- 61-76 Note Keyboards : $39 + tax
- 88 Note Pianos : $89 + tax
- Electronic Drumsets : $49 + tax
- Empty Guitar Case (hardshell) : $39 + tax
- Guitars < $350 Value : $39 + tax
- Amps 25+ watt : $49 + tax
- Guitar & Bass Bundles : $49 + tax
If you make a purchase from one of the listed categories and choose Free Canada-Wide Shipping, we will email you a secure link to pay the shipping charge after you've made your purchase. It's super fast and super easy.
Note: Some remote or rural locations may be subject to additional shipping charges. For example, if your delivery address is a PO Box and you order a large or heavy item then we will email you a secure payment link with a subsidized flat rate shipping charge determined by the item(s) ordered and your delivery address.
A brief note about shipping & delivery estimates:
When you place an order with Faders, we always ship within 1 business day (same day whenever possible). In short.. we inspect, pack and get it out the door as fast as humanly possible. Place your order on a Monday - it leaves Tuesday at the latest, place your order Friday at 7:30pm CST - it leaves Monday morning etc.
Once your order has left the store it is in the hands of the delivery company. Shipping estimates shown in our checkout process are estimates provided to us from the shipping companies - they are not guaranteed delivery dates as there are many factors which can impact actual delivery times such as: seasonal shipping volumes, extreme weather, staffing/technical/mechanical issues, delivery location and global pandemics (occasionally).
We do everything in our power to get you your gear as fast as possible & we know the shipping companies are working hard to do the same.
If you have any questions, please send us an email email@example.com or chat with us here on the website.
Who are we?
Faders Music is an independently owned & operated music store located in the middle of the Canadian Prairies - Brandon, MB. We opened our doors on April 12, 2007.
Where are we?
Faders Music Inc.
2412A Victoria Ave.
What do we do?
Musical Instruments, Music Lessons & Vinyl Records.
At our core we are a music store specializing in guitars, pianos/keys, drums & recording gear. We are a proud dealer for many top brands including: Fender, Ibanez, Orange & Blackstar.
A huge part of what makes Faders, Faders.. is our music school. We have 12 instructors on staff that teach all ages and skill levels in guitar, piano, drums and voice. Over the years we have taught hundreds & hundreds of students the joy of learning a musical instrument. Some of our former students have even become teachers at the store!
A few years back we thought it would be cool to add new and used vinyl records to the store. It's been a huge hit! We also recently started bringing in rock band T-Shirts & other "lifestyle" type stuff.
Our goal has always been to be a comfortable place for music lovers to hangout, shop and/or learn how to play.
- We have a full service guitar repair shop.
- We offer financing. If you want to slice up your payments on that dream guitar we can help. It's fast and surprisingly easy. You can even apply from the comfort & privacy of your own home right here on the home page of our website.
- We are Canada's #1 ToneWood Amp Dealer
- We have a pretty cool Reverb Shop where you can sometimes find neat stuff we don't necessarily have listed on our website
- High pressure sales? Nonchalant clerks who are half asleep? Not at Faders! At Faders there's never any pressure to buy and we are always happy to answer any questions and help guide you to products you might be interested in.
- We ship worldwide. Whether it's through our website or Reverb store we can and do ship all over the world.
- Local customers can shop online at faders.ca & pickup in store. Do you like to shop online but still want to support your local shops? Now it's easy to buy online here and select "Local Customer Pickup" during the checkout process. We will prepare your stuff and have it waiting for you.
Looking for even more info about Faders? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us through Instagram or Facebook @fadersmusic